Taking an international perspective, it details the background and concepts behind these organizations and examines the theory, management a This text is the first to dedicate itself to the nonprofit sector.
Taking an international perspective, it details the background and concepts behind these organizations and examines the theory, management and policy which informs them. Questions answered include: What are nonprofit and voluntary organizations?
What is the history of the nonprofit sector? What is the scale and structure of the nonprofit sector? How can we explain the existence and behaviour of nonprofit organizations? How do nonprofits obtain funding and how do they manage resources?
With strong pedagogical features and the author's own extensive experience, this book is a valuable reference for all those involved in non-profit making organizations, as well as those in the wider public administration and management arena. Get A Copy. Paperback , pages. Published January 13th by Routledge first published November 10th More Details Original Title. Other Editions Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.
- Nonprofit organizations: theory, management, policy | University College London.
- GDI+ Custom Controls With Visual C# 2005;
- Customer Reviews.
- Nonprofit Organizations: Theory, Management, Policy - Routledge - Literati by Credo.
To ask other readers questions about Nonprofit Organizations , please sign up. Be the first to ask a question about Nonprofit Organizations.
Nonprofit Organizations: Theory, Management and Policy
Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews. Showing Rating details.
Sort order. Very comprehensive. Useful probably not so much for the day-to-day NFP financial management techniques but for setting the context in terms of politics and social development.
Particularly liked the chapters on economics, quite rare for a NFP textbook to include the subject, which obviously has a huge bearing on the field. He introduces central terms such as philanthropy, charity, community, social entrepreneurship, social investment, public good and civil society, whilst explaining how the field spills over from public management, through nonprofit management and public administration.
Anheier, Nonprofit Organizations: Theory, Management, Policy, 2e
Nonprofit Organizations: Theory, Management, Policy is an ideal resource for students on undergraduate and postgraduate courses in both Europe and North America. More Books by Helmut K.
- Refine your editions:.
- Nonprofit Organizations | Theory, Management, Policy | Taylor & Francis Group.
- Stochastic Processes - Inference Theory.
- Nonprofit organizations: theory, management, policy.
- Two-person zero-sum games?
- ISBN 10: 0415550475.
- QUEENS GAMBIT ACCEPTED..
- Nonprofit Organizations: Theory, Management and Policy.
- Reading Paradise Lost.
- For-Profit vs. Nonprofit Organizations | Learning to Give?
- Similar documents.
- Theory, Management, Policy, 2nd Edition.
- Nonprofit Organizations: An Introduction: Theory, Management, Policy!
- For-Profit vs. Nonprofit Organizations.
Anheier See All. Governance Indicators. A Versatile American Institution.